Small and medium-size businesses occupy a challenging middle ground when it comes to human resource management. They cannot afford a full-time strategic human resource executive but have important, ongoing higher-level HR needs that cannot be fulfilled by transactional HR employees.
Treyburn Human Resources Group offers a unique solution. We can set up a Fractional Human Resources Leadership position within your organization, one that gives you the right amount of HR horsepower at a reasonable, predictable monthly price.
In addition to saving money, you will get an HR leader with substantial business experience who works with you regularly and understands the unique complexities of your business.
As your company’s de facto Chief Human Resources Officer, Treyburn can:
- Align functional HR activities with strategic business objectives.
- Augment limited HR Resources, allowing flexibility in high-demand workload timeframes.
- Serve as advisor to C-level executives on HR issues.
- Provide leadership to HR staff: standard setting, coaching and performance management.
- Serve as a resource to employees on HR Issues.